We analyzed a bunch of websites and decided that the biggest profit get those who use the following 5 Perfect Ways To Monetize Your Blog:
- Cost Per Click (CPC) Advertising. The main concept of cost per click advertising (CPC) lies in getting payments each time someone clicks your ads. This works great if you have high traffic to your blog.
- Cost Per Mile (CPM) Advertising. Cost per mile advertising (CPM) means earning money for every thousand potential customers who view the advertisement. CPM is a good way of getting profit from your high traffic. Easy to set up and no coding knowledge needed.
- Affiliate program. Affiliates can send potential customers to the merchant using several tools, from banners to text links and product reviews. For example, you can refer your friends to our partner and get paid $50 for each friend that you referred to them. The more people you invite, the more money you will earn. With no limits.
- Sponsored Posts. A company or an individual will sponsor one of your articles. Of course, your article should talk about their products or services and mention the company name. Moreover, it should link to their product page. If your website has a high traffic, a lot of companies from your niche will be willing to see their name in your posts. This may be very profitable for you.
- Premium Content And Ebooks.Valuable content is powerful. You can write it as an Ebook and charge for access to it. Ebooks are an extremely popular way to monetize your blog and they sell amazingly well.